I’ve finally taken the plunge into the blogging world. After many years of tinkering & thinking some co-workers convinced me.
I’m hoping this blog will help me keep track of my experiences and help guide others. I often get questions as to how I balance a full-time job, an outdoor life (not quite to weekend warrior status but working on it!), my pup & travel. All of this will be covered in due time.
But first – 5 things about me!
- I grew up in New York state – Orange County. Remember the TV show Orange Country Choppers – that’s my hometown! I moved to Georgia (talk about an adjustment!) when I was 12 and went to college in South Georgia. Go Valdosta State!
- I now live in Northern California – Marin County. But I do venture daily into San Francisco (please no San Fran!) for work.
- I have an 11 year-old Chihuahua mix named Evie. She’ll pop up in a story or two or in a picture just because she’s so cute!
- I love the outdoors – how stereotypical can I be living in the PNW. Many of my postings will be on this subject, hopefully from a witty, honest point of view.
- And the last must be random – I’m a non-apple user!
So, there you have it, a few things about me. More to come I’m sure!
Please tell me 5 things about you in the comments so I can start getting to know you!